Mest is searching for an General Accountant :-
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
• Ensures the accounting of all the entries of the company
• Performs the declarative (VAT, taxes, etc …)
• Makes monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual closings.
• Documents financial transactions.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Follows up internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Aware with local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, new requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Follow up with the compensation and personnel department on each payroll cycle on the employee’s loan deductions.
• B.S. Degree in Accountant
• 4-5 years of experience in same role
• Very good knowledge in Taxes and banking accounting
• Microsoft office, Excel, Word, Outlook.
• V.Good English
Another Requirements Needed
• Communication skills
• Time management
• Adaptation and flexibility
• Resilience, Self-motivation and Positive Attitude
• Strong decision-making skills
• Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
• Working Days: From Sunday To Thursday.
• Working Hours: From 9am to 5pm (Including Break).
• Location: Dokki , Giza.
• Package: Fixed Salary + Medical Insurance.
If you are interested, send your Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org with (Accountant) in subject.