Company: GE Aviation
Qualification: Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
1. Operating & hands on knowledge of TMC / HMC / DMG / Integrex machine.
2. Interpretation of CMM Program for NC programming correction.
3. Interpretation of part drawing & its GD & T requirements.
4. Should able to perform work as per SOP & industry standard practicess.
5. Basic Knowledge of Cutting Tools & Holders.
6. He/She should able to set tool in machine as per NC program.
7. He/She should work for support processes like deburring, washing, Leak Test & in-process inspection.
8. Adherance to daily vouchering.
9. Knowledge of measurement gauges / instruments & its setting as per requirement.
10. Basic Knowledge of Jigs & Fixtures / work holding devices.
11. Knowledge of QC tools & driving RCA.
12. Knowledge of safe Material handling for single piece flow.
13. Knowledge of process specific PPE’s. Qualification and Desired characteristics 1.Diploma in mechanical engineering with 2 years 2.Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn.
3.Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
4.Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
5.Problem solver: analytical-minded & challenges existing processes
6.Ability to analyse problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions.
7.Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously and Ability to work in a matrix organization
8.Good oral and written communication skills
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now