IB Recruitment 2023: Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released the job notification regarding filling of Junior Intelligence Officer Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 797 Junior Intelligence Officer Posts are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 03.06.2023 to 23.06.2023
IB Recruitment 2023 – Highlights
- Organization Name : Intelligence Bureau (IB)
- Post Name : Junior Intelligence Officer
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : 797
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.25,500 – Rs.81, 100 (per month)
- Mode Of Application : Online
- Application Start : 03.06.2023
- Last Date : 23.06.2023
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates : IB Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply : 06 May 2023
- Last Date to Apply : 23 May 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Fee : 27 Jun 2023
Vacancy Details : IB Recruitment 2023
- UR : 325
- EWS : 79
- OBC : 215
- SC : 119
- ST : 59
Total : 797 Posts
Salary Details : IB Recruitment 2023
- Level-4 (Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100) in the pay matrix (Plus admissible Central. Government allowances)
Note: (i) Special Security Allowance @ 20% basic pay in addition to other Government allowances. (ii) Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 27 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Diploma in Engineering in the fields of: Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute. Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Computer Science or Physics or Mathematics from a Government recognized University/Institute. Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute.
Application Fee : IB Recruitment 2023
The fee to be paid
Recruitment Processing Charges
Male candidates of UR, EWS, and OBC categories
Examination Fee in addition to Recruitment Processing Charges
Note 1: Ex-Servicemen who. have already secured employment in- the civil side under Central Govt. in Group -‘C’ post on a regular basis after availing benefits of reservation given to them are required to pay the examination fee, i.e. Rs. 50/- also along with recruitment processing charges of Rs. 450/-.
Mode of Payment: Online or Offline
- Online exam
- Skill Test
- Interview/Personality Test
Scheme Of Examination : IB Recruitment 2023
How to Apply : IB Recruitment 2023
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Junior Intelligence Officer,. click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 03 May 2023 to 23 May 2023.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.mha.gov.in/en
- Find the Junior Intelligence Officer Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Intelligence Bureau (IB) requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply