Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Indian Army has released the job notification regarding filling of Technical Graduate Course Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 40 Technical Graduate Course Posts are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 18.04.2023 to 17.05.2023.
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 – Highlights
- Organization Name : Indian Army
- Post Name : Technical Graduate Course (TGC-138)
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Total Vacancies : 40
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.56,100 – Rs.2,50,000 (Per Month)
- Apply Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 18.04.2023
- Last Date : 17.05.2023
Job Details Descriptions
Important Date : Indian Army Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date for Apply : 18 April 2023
- Last Date to Apply : 17 May 2023
Vacancy Details : Indian Army Recruitment 2023
- Civil : 11
- Computer Science : 09
- Electrical : 04
- Electronics : 06
- Mechanical : 08
- Misc Engg Streams : 02
Total : 40 Posts
Salary Details : Indian Army Recruitment 2023
- Lieutenant (Level 10) : Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Captain (Level 10B) : Rs.61,300-1,93,900/-
- Major (Level 11) : Rs.69,400-2,07,200/-
- Lieutenant Colone (Level 12A) : Rs.1,21,200-2,12,400/-
- Colonel (Level 13) : Rs.1,30,600-2,15,900/-
- Brigadier (Level 13A) : Rs.1,39,600-2,17,600/-
- Major General (Level 14) : Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/-
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale (Level 15) : Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100/-
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale (Level 16) : Rs. 2,05,400-2,24,400/-
- VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) (Level 17) : Rs.2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS (Level 18) : Rs.2,50,000/-(fixed)
Age Limit : Indian Army Recruitment 2023
- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2024. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1997 and 01 Jan 2004, both dates inclusive).
Qualification : Indian Army Recruitment 2023
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engineering Degree Examination along with marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jan 2024 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Application Fee : Indian Army Recruitment 2023
- There is no application fee required for Indian Army Recruitment
Selection Process : Indian Army Recruitment 2023
- Shortlisting of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD Shortlisted Candidates basis on the Percentage Criteria.
- Interview: Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- SSB: Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days
- Medical Test: The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone.
- Merit List: Merit list will be prepared engineering stream / subject wise on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview.
How to Apply : Indian Army Recruitment 2023
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Technical Graduate Course, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 18 Apr 2023 to 17 May 2023.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Find the Technical Graduate Course Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Indian Army requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply