Qualification: Degree In Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Acquire Knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, Technical design, Structure and limitations of products
- Works closely with Project managers and supports Pre-Bid requirements.
- Creates 3D design and Manufacturing drawings for the requirement
- Cost understanding of solutions and components
- Takes safety, maintenance and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible
- As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
- Identifies and selects the components required for the solution and designs the individual. Components to meet customer specific requirements.
- May act as a local trainer and act as a meeting coordinator, typically in the local responsibility area
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now