NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT) Limited has released the job notification regarding filling of Professor, Asst Professor (Grade I & II), Associate Professor
Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 137 Professor, Asst Professor (Grade I & II), Associate Professor
Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 26.04.2023 to 15.05.2023.
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023 – Highlights
- Organization Name : National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT)
- Post Name : Professor, Asst Professor (Grade I & II), Associate Professor
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Temporary
- Advertisement No : P1/456/FR/2023
- Vacancies : 137
- Job Location : Kerala
- Salary : As Per Norms
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 26.04.2023
- Last Date : 15.05.2023
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates : NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply : 26 April 2023
- Last Date to Apply : 15 May 2023
Vacancy Details : NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023
- General : 17
- OBC : 56
- SC : 28
- ST : 26
- EWS : 10
Total : 137 Post
Salary Details : NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023
- Professor, Asst Professor (Grade I & II), Associate Professor : As Per Norms
Age Limit : NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023
- Maximum Age Limit: 60 Years
Qualification : NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023
- Professor : M. Arch/ M. Plan/ Ph.D
- Asst Professor (Grade I & II), Associate Professor : Ph.D
i. Basic qualification: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Materials Science/Metallurgy or equivalent with M.Tech in Metallurgy/Materials Science/Nanotechnology.
ii. In addition to the specialisations mentioned for the School of Materials Science and Engineering in Annexure II of the above advertisement, the following specialisations are also included.
- Applicants under the General and OBC category have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.2500/- per application, and applicants under SC, ST, PwD, and EWS category have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.1000/- per application. Indian nationals applying from abroad can apply with a non-refundable application fee of Rs.5000/- per application. Application fees have to be paid through “SBI Collect”
Selection Process : NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023
- Document Verification
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview
General Information : NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023
Candidates are requested to keep the following documents ready for uploading with the application.
A valid photo ID
- Proof of date of birth
- Transaction ID of the application fee paid through SBI collect
- Category certificate for SC/ST
- Category certificate for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS (Income and Asset Certificate) obtained on or after 01/04/2023
- Category certificate for PwD
- Academic records (Marks/Grade cards and Degree certificates)
- Experience certificate from the employer indicating the Cadre and Pay level
- Publication, patents, and copyrights details
- Details of Workshops/Conferences/Short Term Programs organized
- Certificate of Training/Summer/Winter Schools attended
- Conferences/Workshops attended and presented papers
- Details of Sponsored and Consultancy Projects
- Fellowship/Membership of Professional Bodies
- Awards and Recognitions
- Other Relevant Certificates
How to Apply : NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Professor, Asst Professor (Grade I & II), Associate Professor, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 26 Apr 2023 to 15 May 2023.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.nitc.ac.in
- Find the Professor, Asst Professor (Grade I & II), Associate Professor Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT) Limited requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply