Company: Reliance Industries Ltd
Post: Maintenance Engineer
Qualification: Degree/Diploma In Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Execute Electrical Maintenance tasks with quality
- Review maintenance activities, and prioritize critical jobs. Carry out scheduled and chance based maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Ensure compliance to standards, procedures and best practices, procedures of QMS, EMS current practices.
- Conduct regular Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Facilitate and support minor projects
- HSEF compliance (RESOP, MIQA, CFA, DOSHE mandatory trainings).
- Analyse Electrical maintenance costing and budgeting
- Assist Manager in spares inventory management to maintain stock levels & issuing Spares for job execution.
- Assist Manager in procurement and follow up with vendor, purchase and stores.
- Assist Manager in shutdown planning, budgeting and execution.
- Carry out risk assessment and adhere to all the safety norms in routine and shutdown jobs.
- Prepare audit related documents for manager
- Participate in Reliability & Integrity studies as identified
- Collate data for performance monitoring and reporting
- Implementation of recommendations
- Knowledge management
- Maintain history/ records
- Weekly preparation of maintenance KPIs of Elec.
- Maintaining IMS documents for Electrical Maintenance
- Providing technical guidance, training to sub ordinates
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now