SCTIMST Recruitment 2023: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST) has released the job notification regarding filling of General Apprentice Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have Degree qualifications. These 30 General Apprentice Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 29.05.2023 to 08.06.2023.
SCTIMST Recruitment 2023 – Highlights
- Organization Name : Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology
- Post Name : General Apprentice
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Temporary
- Advt No : P&A.VI/36/GA/SCTIMST/2023
- Vacancies : 30
- Job Location : Kerala
- Salary : Rs.9,000 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 29.05.2023
- Last Date : 08.06.2023
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates : SCTIMST Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply : 29 May 2023
- Last Date to Apply : 08 Jun 2023
- Download of Admit Card for Examination : 09 Jun 2023 to 12 Jun 2023
- Tentative Date of Written test : 13 Jun 2023
Vacancy Details : SCTIMST Recruitment 2023
- General Apprentice : 30 [OBC-4 (Backlog), SC-2 (Backlog), OBC-6, SC-2, UR-15, EWS-1].
Salary Details : SCTIMST Recruitment 2023
- General Apprentice : Rs.9,000/- (Per Month)
Age Limit : SCTIMST Recruitment 2023
- General Apprentice : Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 01.05.2023
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy–Layer) : 03 years
Qualification : SCTIMST Recruitment 2023
- Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Application Fee : SCTIMST Recruitment 2023
- There is no application fee required for SCTIMST Recruitment
Selection Process : SCTIMST Recruitment 2023
- Document Verification
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview
General Information : SCTIMST Recruitment 2023
- Candidates who have completed 1 year Graduate/General Apprenticeship/Training at SCTIMST or any other Institute are not eligible to apply again.
- The vacancy for the post will be filled as per reservation norms of Govt of India.
- The centre of the examination will be at Thiruvananthapuram.
- The term of appointment will be for a period of ONE YEAR Only.
- The Certificate verification will be done only to those candidates who will qualify in the Written Examination.
How to Apply : SCTIMST Recruitment 2023
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for General Apprentice,. click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 29 May 2023 to 08 Jun 2023.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.sctimst.ac.in
- Find the General Apprentice Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST) requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply