Supplycokerala Recruitment 2023: Kerala Public Service Commission has released the job notification regarding filling of Assistant Pharmacist Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 02 Assistant Pharmacist Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 29.04.2023 to 31.05.2023
Supplycokerala Recruitment 2023 – Highlights
- Organization : Kerala Public Service Commission
- Post Name : Assistant Pharmacist
- Department : Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Category No : 038/2023
- Vacancies : 02
- Job Location : Kerala
- Salary : Rs.19,000 – Rs.43,600 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 29.04.2023
- Last Date : 31.05.2023
Job Details Descriptions
Important Date : Supplycokerala Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date for Apply : 29 April 2023
- Last Date to Apply : 31 May 2023
Vacancy Details : Supplycokerala Recruitment 2023
- Assistant Pharmacist : 02 Posts
Salary Details : Supplycokerala Recruitment 2023
- Assistant Pharmacist : Rs.19,000 – Rs.43,600 (Per Month)
Age Limit : Supplycokerala Recruitment 2023
- 18 – 36 . Only candidates born between 02.01.1987 and 01.01.2005 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation. In no case the maximum upper age limit shall exceed 50 (fifty) years.
Qualification : Supplycokerala Recruitment 2023
- (i) Pre-Degree / Plus Two / VHSE
- (ii) Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm.)
- (iii) Registration with Kerala State Pharmacy Council
Application Fee : Supplycokerala Recruitment 2023
- There is no application fee required for Supplycokerala Recruitment
Selection Process : Supplycokerala Recruitment 2023
- Document Verification
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview
General Information : Supplycokerala Recruitment 2023
- The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2013. Those candidates who create new profile 01.01.2022 onwards should upload their photograph taken within six months.
- Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs.
- No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
- Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application.
- The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
How to Apply : Supplycokerala Recruitment 2023
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Assistant Pharmacist, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 29 Apr 2023 to 31 May 2023.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Find the Assistant Pharmacist Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Kerala PSC requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
➧ KERALA PSC One Time Registration:
- +2 (equalant certificate)
- Degree and other highest certificates
- Hight in CM
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Email id (optional)