Company: TATA Projects Limited
Qualification: Degree/Diploma In Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
1. Ensure proper operation & maintenance of electrical equipment and related manpower deployed at site for smooth and uninterrupted execution of project.
2. Responsible for reading electrical circuit diagram and trouble shoot electrical problem in equipment like Batching Plant, Launching Girder, Gantry Crane, Generator etc.
3. Coordinate with site execution and arrange for temporary supply for enabling works.
4. Maintain and up keep the record like Energy report, Earthing Test register, statutory requirement etc. as per SOP.
5. To ensure the compliance with respect to ISO 9001, ISO 140001 and ISO 45001 standards.
6. Laisoning with local authority to get the electrical connection from respective Electrical board.
7. To conduct the training for electrician for safe operation of equipment.
8. B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 3+ years of experience
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now