UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission has released the job notification regarding filling of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Job Vacancies. The Governmrent organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 322 Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Posts are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 27.04.2023 to 16.05.2023.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 – Highlights
- Organization Name : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Post Name : Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants)
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Advt No : NO.09/2023-CPF
- Vacancies : 322
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : As Per Norms
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 27.04.2023
- Last Date : 16.05.2023
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates : UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply : 27 April 2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16 May 2023
Vacancy Details : UPSC Recruitment 2023
- BSF : 86
- CRPF : 55
- CISF : 91
- ITBP : 60
- SSB : 30
Total : 322 Posts
Salary Details : UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) : As Per Norms
Age Limit : UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1998 and not later than 1st August, 2003
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Application Fee : UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Gen/ OBC : ₹ 200
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen : Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Selection Process : UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Document Verification
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview
How to Apply : UPSC Recruitment 2023
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants),. click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply Online from 27 Apr 2023 16 May 2023.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- After verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Union Public Service Commission requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply