URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR BAKU MALL, AZERBAIJAN 2023
About the Job involved Official Website, Social Media, Newspaper, Recruiting through agency etc Vacancies will come in this. As sure as possible Posting. But own Investigate at risk. Admin NO RESPONSIBILITY Not having. We recruit anywhere Does not work for anyone Does not provide Opportunities..Just informing below,
Each person has special abilities. Spending a person’s talent for his own prosperity, community good and social service is a very necessary thing. It is the very fact that the situation that transforms that ability into Job can lead to the upliftment of a society. Therefore, our social system and the nature of work are very much connected.
ABOUT THE JOB VACANCIES
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity in Azerbaijan? Do you want to work in a dynamic and diverse environment that offers you growth and development? If so, you might be interested in working at Baku Mall, one of the largest and most modern shopping centers in the country.
Baku Mall is a premier destination for shopping, entertainment, and leisure in Azerbaijan. It features over 200 stores, a cinema complex, a food court, a children’s playground, and a hypermarket. It also hosts various events and activities throughout the year to attract visitors and customers.
Baku Mall is currently hiring for various positions across different departments. Whether you have experience in sales, driving, packing, or maintenance, there’s a job for you at Baku Mall. You will be working with a team of professionals who are committed to delivering excellent service and customer satisfaction.
Here are some of the available vacancies and their salaries:
- Packing (40 positions) – 31200 INR – As a packer, you will be responsible for packing and labeling various products according to the company’s standards and procedures. You will also ensure that the products are stored and transported safely and securely.
- Trolley Boy (40 positions) – 34600 INR. As a trolley boy, you will be responsible for collecting and returning trolleys from the parking lot and the mall entrance. You will also assist customers with their trolleys and bags as needed.
- Sales Man (35 positions) – 40920 INR. As a sales man, you will be responsible for selling and promoting various products and services offered by the mall’s stores. You will also provide customer service, handle inquiries and complaints, and maintain the store’s appearance and cleanliness.
- Light Driver (30 positions) – 43300 INR. As a light driver, you will be responsible for driving light vehicles such as cars, vans, or buses within the mall premises or outside as required. You will also follow traffic rules and regulations, ensure vehicle safety and maintenance, and report any issues or incidents.
- Heavy Driver (25 positions) – 45700 INR As a heavy driver, you will be responsible for driving heavy vehicles such as trucks or trailers within the mall premises or outside as required. You will also follow traffic rules and regulations, ensure vehicle safety and maintenance, and report any issues or incidents.
- Parking Man (20 positions) – 31290 INR. As a parking man, you will be responsible for managing and supervising the parking lot of the mall. You will also guide customers to find parking spaces, collect parking fees, issue tickets, and monitor security cameras.
- General Helper (40 positions) – 28800 INR. As a general helper, you will be responsible for performing various tasks such as cleaning, loading, unloading, moving, or lifting items within the mall premises. You will also assist other staff members as needed
- AC Technician (1 position) – 33700 INR. As an AC technician, you will be responsible for installing, repairing, maintaining, and troubleshooting the air conditioning systems of the mall. You will also ensure that the systems are operating efficiently and safely.
- Electrician Maintenance (1 position) – 33700 INR. As an electrician maintenance, you will be responsible for installing, repairing, maintaining, and troubleshooting the electrical systems of the mall. You will also ensure that the systems are operating efficiently and safely.
As an employee of Baku Mall, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Food and accommodation provided by the company – You will receive free meals and lodging from the company as part of your employment package. You will also have access to facilities such as laundry, internet, TV, etc.
- Transportation and medical insurance provided by the company – You will receive free transportation from your accommodation to the mall and vice versa. You will also receive medical insurance coverage from the company in case of any illness or injury.
- Employment visa sponsored by the company – You will receive an employment visa sponsored by the company that allows you to work legally in Azerbaijan. The company will also assist you with the visa process and documentation.
- Duty hours of 8 hours per day plus overtime pay – You will work for 8 hours per day with one hour break. You will also receive overtime pay for any extra hours that you work.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS VACANCIES
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please click on the link below and send a message with your name, contact number, and the position you are applying for. You will receive a reply with further instructions on how to proceed with your application.
Don’t miss this chance to work at Baku Mall and enjoy a rewarding and fulfilling career in Azerbaijan. Apply today and join our team!